PARENT PARKING AND PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC
The parking lot is becoming increasingly dangerous due to distracted drivers, speedy drivers, and parents parking and walking in new areas. Our number one goal is always to keep the safety of everyone on campus in mind.
Parents- we need your assistance keeping everyone safe.
In order to keep the parking lot safe for your children, you, and our staff safe, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Please only park only in the center parking lot, not along the entrance of the school. There have been several close calls this past week with cars backing up and oncoming traffic.
2. Pedestrians should only cross at the assigned crosswalk. We will now be placing a crosswalk sign at this location. The crosswalk is in front of the covered walkway (see picture below- yellow arrow)
3. Please do not cross until a staff member crosses you.
4. Please do not speed while on campus- slow down and look at your surroundings
5. Be alert while driving- please do not talk on your cell phone or be looking around the car
By working together, we can keep everyone safe and sound. Thank you for your help with this!
Check here for updates regarding the school or our student achievements